1. Start with your back to King David Street, at the massive Lions Fountain waterfall (lower right on map).
2. Walk North (left) toward the King David Hotel and the King Solomon Jerusalem Hotel.
3. After about 2 minutes of walking, you will arrive at the internal entrance road of Bloomfield Park.
4. Take the walking path that leads across the street, beyond the Montefore Windmill Visitors Center.
5. Cross over the street and go north up to the grass area, beyond the Montefore Windmill building.
6. Greiner’s “Lion of Judah” #1 bronze monument is on the lawn, directly across from the King Solomon Jerusalem Hotel (West).
7. The map indicates the location of Greiner’s Lion Of Judah sculpture which was donated to ISRAEL by American Christians.